Client: Northumbrian Water
Project: Signage for Wave Office Rebrand
Interplan hold a 3-year signage framework agreement with Northumbrian Water and were commissioned to rebrand two offices (Durham and Peterborough) from the Northumbrian Water brand to the new wave brand in 2018.
The intention was to keep the rebrand a ‘secret’ at the two offices in question. Whilst the employees were aware of the brand, they were unaware of timing. This necessitated the site surveys being carried out after 5.30pm when the staff were finished work and the signage at both sites and installation being carried out simultaneously during the same weekend, so when the workforce appeared on Monday morning the new brand was in place.
Interplan manufactured and installed the following signage elements at both offices:
- External post and panel signs.
- External etched stainless steel office registration nameplate.
- Fabricated acrylic letters and logo.
- Large format branding (4m x 4m and 6m x 2m) to key internal spaces.
- Vinyl graphics to offices and meeting rooms.
The rebranding was completed on time and surprised all of the employees when they arrived at work on Monday to see a totally revitalised office facility.